Address: 1 Beichen West Road, Chaoyang District, Beijing 100101, China
Telephone: +86 15168232648
M.S. Biochemistry & Molecular Biology, College of Life Sciences, China Jiliang University, Hangzhou, China.
B.S. Bioengineering, College of Modern Science and Technology, China Jiliang University, Hangzhou, China.
China Jiliang University, Hangzhou, China. 7/2018 – Present
M.S. student in China Jiliang university,laboratory of Dr. Xiao-Ping Yu.
Projects: Natural Science Foundation of China; Zhejiang Provincial Key R&D Project.
Insect Molecular Biology; Interaction Between Endosymbionts and Host Insects; Plant Protection.
5. Rong-er Zheng, Rui-juan Zhang, Jin-liang Ji, et al., PIGM plays important roles in the ovarian development and embryogenesis of Nilaparvata lugens. Insect science.(Revision)
4. Rong-er Zheng, Jin-liang Ji, Jia-min Wu, et al., PCE3 Plays a Role in the Reproduction of Male Nilaparvata lugens. Insects 2021, 12(2): 114.
3. Rong-er Zheng, Jia-min Wu, Rui-juan Zhang, Jin-liang Ji, Ya-bin Li, Yi-peng Xu, Xiao-ping Yu., Construction of yeast two-hybrid cDNA library of brown planthopper and screening of proteins interacted with PIGM. Journal of China University of Metrology. (Revision).
2. Jia-min Wu, Rong-er Zheng, Rui-juan Zhang, Jin-liang Ji, Xiao-ping Yu, Yi-peng Xu., A clip domain serine protease involved in egg production in Nilaparvata lugens: Expression patterns and RNA interference. Insects 2019, 10: 378.
1. Patent: Zheng Rong-er, Xu Yi-peng, Yu Xiao-ping. A Vg polypeptide of Brown Planthopper and its polyclonal antibody preparation method. China, CN109897090A.